Tuesday, 26 June 2012
Saturday, 16 June 2012
This is my list of the top things to do in Sydney, please let me know yours?
Friday, 25 May 2012
These two photos are from Luang Prabang in Laos – These are by far the most beautiful waterfalls that I have seen – the turquoise colour – they start with the big fall and then some smaller trailing cascades.
Tuesday, 22 May 2012
Friday, 18 May 2012
Tuesday, 15 May 2012
9. Wander around the beautiful city of Auckland; take a walk down by the harbour.
3. Go Swimming with seals in Kaikoura – spend a day playing with theses inquisitive animals you may even be joined by the dolphins. I have never seen this anywhere else.
Wednesday, 9 May 2012
Top 10 Things You Need In Your Backpack
When I was packing I had no clue what to bring, I bought a lot of unnecessary items and didn’t bring a lot of necessary ones, then spent a lot of money acquiring them. Also a suitcase instead of a backpack is fine at no point are you hauling all your stuff up any mountains, in fact a suitcase is probably the best idea. And the best most important tip of all is pack light and pack only stuff you love – you will have nothing but what you pack for a very long time!
10. Hiking boots / good trainers – you will at some point need them and buying them on the road is expensive.
9. A warm Jacket – you are not on holiday you will be in all weather conditions.
8. A laptop with lots of movies, journeys can be long and there are a lot of boring nights with no entertainment.
7. 1 good pair of jeans no more no less they can add weight and you will throw away any extras.
6. Insect / bug killer between mossies and bed bugs this stuff is a god send.
5. A sewing kit – small and is a lot cheaper than buying new stuff when your clothes are torn.
4. 2 nice dresses / night time clothes – it can be horrible having nothing to wear when you go out.
3. Hair straighteners / dryer – don’t listen when people laugh and say you won’t need them. There is always a plug socket.
2. A universal adaptor.
1. Baby Wipes – the absolute most necessary item. There is never toilet roll, you can remove your make-up and in desperate situations wash yourself with them when there is no showers.
Good Luck and happy travels! xx